Zoa troubles (pics)

tinmanny

most of my zoos hate high flow and they shrink up when I put them under it keep the 3 minut fresh water dips that is your best chance of killing the enemy while not hurting the zoos I do it a lot when I think I have a problem with my zoos
good luck Manny
ps when you dip shake them off in the dip to remove whatever will come loose not to hard but you don't want to put the problem back in the tank

reefin419

Have you tried takeing a soft bristled toothbrush and tried brushing them at sometimes this helps me out when im unable to get some of my newer colonies to open?

saltn00b

i could be wrong with that ID, and im no pro at flat worms, nor do i know if they even exist with a green coloration, but i do know that i have gone googly eyed syphoning out the brown little jerks from my tank this weekend so that was my first instinct. maybe some pro on flatworms could chime in on it, but for now, keep a look out for anything suspicious around the area of the zoo colonies. also, FWIW sometime i have seen little white specks on the skirts of my zoos, but a quick burst of flow knocks it off the reveals it as sand granules.