Zoanthid and Purple Digitata frags

scottminot

Time to clean my tank of these evil things
Frags will be $35.00 for the first and $15.00 for each additional frag shipping included. Shipping will be via USPS next day anywhere in the lower 48 as long as the service is provided in your area.
Frags will have approximately 20-30 polyps each. I'd like to sell them for less but I have to make up for having to drive to the post office and miss a few hours of work to ship. Pickup is very welcome.

Only have one of these.

I have tons of Purple Montipora Digitata frags. Same price as zoanthids.

scottminot

Frags will be $35.00 for the first and $15.00 for each additional frag. That's not actually red, it's like a pinkish/purple color.

scottminot

Ok, one more time.
Frags will be $35.00 for the first and $15.00 for each additional frag shipping included. Shipping will be via USPS next day anywhere in the lower 48 as long as the service is provided in your area.

earnit33

#1 mix and #5 and shi--ing total to 33810.sorry for the lost letter got to get another keyboard now!
I don't know what shi--ing would be.

scottminot

Ok, I'll make it bigger this time.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by scottminot
http:///forum/post/2649361
Ok, I'll make it bigger this time.
WOW, that was a BIG turn off
God forbid we overlook shipping included.