Zoanthids for sale!

scottminot

Got tons of zoanthid frags for sale. $10 to $20 depending on size. Pick up only, I don't like to ship in the winter. I'm located in Johnstown, PA.

scottminot

Sorry no shipping. If I don't sell them all locally then I might consider shipping. I just don't feel like purchasing heat packs and building insulated boxes right now.

C

crookedantler

Got some frags from Scott today! They are VERY nice and well worth the money! Thanks for the wonderful frags!

jtph11

I am very interested in getting frags of pics 2, 3, 4, and 5. Is there any way to get these shipped to Tampa, FL?

miguela

U da'man, I understand you prefer not to ship during the winter. Will you consider shipping at a later time? I love them all.
Thanks,
Miguel

scottminot

Yes, indeed I am the man, but I think at this time all of my zoanthids are going to be sold locally. Thanks to all those that were interested.

scottminot

Well turns out I still have a few frags of each remaining. Two buyers never got back to me and another has a tank issue and cannot add anything right now.
Once again, "no shipping", so if you're not too far from Johnstown, PA there's still some available. I can even meet half way if it's not that far away. Thanks for looking.