zoa's f/t in n.j.

seannmelly

Hey, email me and let me know what kind of stuff you would like to trade for?? I have some zoos, but I would have to frag first, finger leather I could frag, and candy cane that I can frag. If you would like I can email you pics too. Melly3218@yahoo.com
Thanks!

pete43

what part of south Jersey?I'll be down that way (Tuckerton) this coming week.Do you have any star polyps,or just zoas?

M

mbm28

how far from philly are you? i have some nice zoos I can trade, email me at marshall.montgomery a t gmail d o t com

newbie77

Pete43- I am 1-1 1/2 from tuckerton. I have a star polyp frag but don't think it's worth the drive. Unless your interested in some other things.
mbm28- I am in 15-20mins from philly. I am right next to cherry hill if your familiar with it. I will email you shortly.
HSanchez- What do have for the alien eyes? I can ship if needed.

teen

ive got one head of green and pink frogspawn, kenya trees and fuzzy grass muchrooms. im interested in frags of the 1st pic and the eighth pic. im on long island, so if your interested, we could probably do ups/ fedex ground shipping.

newbie77

Teen- You got any zoa's or ric's to trade? I could put togther a frag pack for you.
D-block- Thanks for the compliments!

teen

ive got a lot of green zoas, orange zoas and green rics if youre interested. ive also got some orange and grayish/purple zoas i could frag, ill try and get a pic of those tomorrow.
heres the green zoas, and aorange zoas, and the green rics.

sorcha

Hi, don't check the boards too often anymore so I'm behind on this thread. Just wondering if you still have the Ricordia available?
Have some things to trade, in Hunterdon County, NJ.
Can be reached at sorcha1972@yahoo.com
Thanks!