Zoas for sale or trade

greenreefer

Finally got the new tank up and running smoothly so it's time to get rid of some extra frags to make room for some new stuff. Bargin prices :) or willing to trade. Willing to take other zoas, rics, toadstool leather (long polyps), open to a variet of lps, and starter sps (colorful monti caps, digitata, etc). Willing to ship pretty much any vendor or method, but will only guarantee overnight. Figure on 4lbs and shipping from 29601.
$25 - 3 polyps Chameleon People Charmer
$25 - 3 polyps Chameleon People Charmer
$25 - 5 polyps Lunar Eclipse
$15 - 3 polyps Green People Eaters
$50 - 3 polyps Purple People Eaters
$60 - 15 polyps Red People Eaters
$90 - 12 polyps Orange People Eaters
$30 - 4 polyps Heaven's Paly
$20 - 2 polyps Heaven's Paly
$90 - 12 polyps Purple Death
$30 - 3 polyps Purple Death
$35 - 10+ polyps Pink Astrina
$35 - 10+ polyps Pink Astrina
$15 - ~10 polyps Cherry Bombs
$15 - ~10 polyps Solars
$15 - ~10 Dragon Eyes
$15 - 10+ Kryptonite
Chameleon People Charmers (center)

Lunar Eclipse

Green People Eaters

Purple People Eaters (bad pic sorry)

Heaven's Paly (middle left)

Red People Eaters (center)

Pink Astrina (center bottom)

Purple Death

Orange People Eaters

Cherry Bombs (left) Solars (lower left)

greenreefer

PM's responded to. Also willing to consider 250w MH retro or pendant, koralia 4, seio or tunze powerheads, calcium reactor, ATO, or dosing pumps for trade.

greenreefer

I'll always consider it, but keep in mind many of these are already half of what I've sold them for before on SWF. PM me what you are interested in for what price.

forddna

Nice frags. In the Heaven's Paly picture, what is the third one in the middle row? That's very nice!

greenreefer

Originally Posted by Bn251
http:///forum/post/2792208
how much are the rainbows?
sorry they aren't for sale. I'm growing them for a local reef club co-op. The seemed to ship well from vivid, looked exactly as pictured there, and have grown pretty quick. I think I started with 2 polyps a couple of months ago and now i have nine and a couple of buds.
BTW Orange people eater is gone, but I still have everything else although I have a pending trade.

bn251

Originally Posted by GreenReefer
http:///forum/post/2792213
sorry they aren't for sale. I'm growing them for a local reef club co-op. The seemed to ship well from vivid, looked exactly as pictured there, and have grown pretty quick. I think I started with 2 polyps a couple of months ago and now i have nine and a couple of buds.
BTW Orange people eater is gone, but I still have everything else although I have a pending trade.
aw ok i will check that out, i think i see armageddons in the last pic upper left is that right?

greenreefer

I've gotten several things that people have called arms, but nothing that lloks like what rebel and paintballer have :(

bn251

i have seen soo many different types of arms well thats what they called them...couldnt figure out which ones are the REAL ones. yes rebel and paintballer have some very nice ones.

redman1221

How much for the Lunar Eclipse & the Solars to be shipped to Palm Bay, FL 32905, you can pm me the information if you want to.