zoas for sale

happy5446

I'm sorry guys, I haven't sold before and I was just basing the price off a few sales I saw on here. Sorry you feel the way you do. Didn't mean to make y'all mad and I can't control the shipping rates. they're fed ex rates directly off the site. You can take a look yourself. I'll do then 2 polyps for 6.00. PLEASE tell me where you find your bright colored zoos for 1.00-2.00 polyp and cheaper shipping, because I want in!!!! REALLY!

lovecraft

A new seller and a new buyer...at least I've learned the going price for zoos.

I've already paid happy, and she has offered without me asking to give me 5 of each for the $50 I spent. That's 2.50 per polyp.
Shipping was $12 for 2 day air and no fault of hers.
I agreed to the price due to my inexperience so she technically owes me nothing extra.

I consider that what she is doing more than fair considering she didn't have to do anything for me.

I will update the trader feedback sticky once I have recieved the frags.

lovecraft

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
See, thats what this is all about... Hooking each other up.

Indeed my brothers and sisters.....

renogaw

happy--i'd suggest looking into usps for shipping since the shipping is quite high. i've had some pretty good luck with it. they can ship express for about $19.00 overnight guaranteed usually by 3pm the next day.

happy5446

Hey Guys. It looks like 2 day is running about 17.00, so I'm doing a shipping total of 19.00 to include tax and anything that may be over 17.00, and it's 3.00/polyp with a minimum of 10 polyps because I have to pay for ice packs, etc for packaging. If you buy 50.00 or more worth, I'll give them at 2.50 per polyp.
Renagow, I wanted to use usps, but they all close around here too early. I work 8-5 and I'm on the other side of town from work, so Fed Ex is my only alternative unfortunatly. But thanks!

bronco300

If you look at the selling post i just had i had some fire and ice and others for $7 for 5-8 polyps...now you can sell at what you like, only reason i mentioned anything to you in PM is just because it just seems like everyone is putting such high prices on corals making it rough to get anything without breakin your wallet on just a few polyps....thats just my opinion though...I use usps and ups...usps is always cheaper, but if you cant get to them that makes it rough, doesnt USPS come to your workplace though that you could print off a label online and send it through your work...just some of my thoughts

happy5446

Thank you Bronco, I totally understand and agree. It was a misunderstanding. I'll look into the work pickup thing, but I'm a customer service rep, so getting offline is a pretty big problem, lol.
Thank You everyone. Everything is now sold.

bronco300

Originally Posted by happy5446
Thank you Bronco, I totally understand and agree. It was a misunderstanding. I'll look into the work pickup thing, but I'm a customer service rep, so getting offline is a pretty big problem, lol.
Thank You everyone. Everything is now sold.
i understand that, i am too...just so ya know if you have the net at home you can print off labels a day or two ahead and just pick what day you're shipping, just have to know you're weight.

happy5446

Wow thats really cool. I wasn't aware of that. Very interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time. Thanks so much Bronco!