Zoas for some frogspawn

kronnk7

I have a few zoas that I would be willing to trade for frogspawn. I'll post pics if anyone's interested.

trainfever

I have some frogspawn but it s too small to frag yet, besides, I still have to learn how to frag frogspawn.

wantonsoup

I am interested in your zoas, can you send or post pics?
only4fudge@yahoo.com
I got a few frags of frogspawns, 1-4 heads each
some are pink tipped green branch, others are brown branch green tips, and blue tips green branch.

kronnk7

Hey marko do you think you would be able to meet in Brookville IN to trade some time? I looked and it looks like that would be a half way point for both of us.

kronnk7

Well marko you said you had some candy cane right. I'll trade a frag of zoas for it. If you want to trade the frogspawn I'll make it a bigger frag of zoas.

marko

thats fine cool. i will be willing to do that. what coloar of candy coral do u want? i have one that is brown and green with 3 heads on it and one with 2 heads that is all green.

kronnk7

I have a frag with 5 polyps on it, it's the one in the far right pic at the left corner. I'll try to take a better pic of it. Do you think that's fair?

kronnk7

Here's a little better picture of the polyps. I don't know what kind they are they have a greenish sparkley rim.

kronnk7

yeah, check the pics at the top. I wish I had my other cam. it takes night pics and you can see all the different colors under the moonlights.

marko

would u be willin to trade some of those purple and blu mushroom for a frag of cloves polyp

kronnk7

I might trade a smaller one. The big ones are going into the 90 gal. in about 5 days. Are we still on for the other trade? And when did you want to meet?