Zoas for some frogspawn

marko

yeah i am still up for it but the head of that candy coral i was talking about is a little smaller then a dime. but the frog spawn i am going to keep. but the gloves i could give u 4 or 5 for a mushroom.

kronnk7

I'd like a crab-a-way for them!! :hilarious The yellow polyps...I'm not sure I only have a few of them and they're attached to a mult rock. There's only about 7 heads. I might be more willing to frag them in a month or so then I could trade some. I have star polyps? And this weekend might work I'll have to talk to the wife and see if she has any plans.

kronnk7

Ok, so the cc for the zoas, the small shroom for the cloves. And I'll check about meeting this weekend. Is that about right?

kronnk7

All right I talked to the wife and we can do it this weekend. I have a cell phone so we can drive to Brookville and calleach other and then meet somewhere. Does that sound cool?

kronnk7

Marko are we still trading this weekend? My e-mail is kronnk7 at msn.com. Give a shout to setup time, day, and phone #. Ronnie

billsweet

I GOT FROGSPWM and cabbage leather for trade im in kankakee il only 10 or so miles from in looking to trade

wantonsoup

billsweet

Sorry Guys Cant Post Pics Right Now Also Wont Ship Everyone Always Ends Up Not Shipping Back So Person 2 Person Trade
I Have Blue/pink Shrooms
Cabbage Leather
Frogspawn
Green Fuzzy Shrooms