Zoas Zoas Zoas did i mention that there are Zoas?

oceana

bought a few shipments of zoa rock this week. just got finished breaking them all up to place all over the reef here are a few of my favorite ones. i have really hard time getting pics now with the 20K bulbs but there are the one i could get. any and all comments are welcome. geez i love fragging these things. theabels@knology.net

oceana

Originally Posted by Adam747
awesome oceana! How do u always get your hands on AWESOME zoos????

i go to EVERY store in my area two- three times a week. i keep a log of when each store get there corals and make sure i'm there when they get things in. before i did this all i ever saw was boring normal stuff. the blue ones i just got VERY lucky. the best part is that is just a frag of the original rock i have about 10 more rocks just like it. looks awsome to have all the blue all around the tank. thats only the second time i have found blue zoas in a store. most of the time you only see them online. its also nice that I have 8 store with large coral tanks to visit every week

bronco300

wow those are awesome, i love the last...no, i love all those...must be nice to hav ea place that carries those!!! congrats!
Luke

oceana

Originally Posted by Bronco300
wow those are awesome, i love the last...no, i love all those...must be nice to hav ea place that carries those!!! congrats!
Luke

thanks!!.
thats the problem however. they dont carry them. well they do but only for about 2 hours after the corals get in. i take alot of chances with zoas. i will buy them even if only a very tiny part of the skirt is sticking out. otherwise once they open they staff and or howm ever is standing there will buy them. i do alot of driving lol

bronco300

lol, yea....well i would drive a lot to the nice places but theyre an hour away, and wlel i dont have that kind of money to continually drive.lol looks like you took some good chances though!!