zombie eye zoo frags for grabs

maelv

Man, thanks for the frags, they are great......here are some pictures.
Showed my boy these pictures and he's ready for some...ha ha the only question I have is if you look, you'll see a feather duster of some sort on there, how harmful can it be? it is wedged in there in between some of the heads...
I'll drop you a line on that feedback forum....

bronco300

hey those look great, dont worry much about the duster...i dont THINK he should be of any concer to him...when he is out, look at the zoos around it and see if their skirts curl up any, if so he is trouble...if not he is fine

bronco300

not sure, i just sent out a pack today...so we'll see what i have leftover tonight--email me and i'll let ya know later

dragonzim

Originally Posted by Bronco300
not sure, i just sent out a pack today...so we'll see what i have leftover tonight--email me and i'll let ya know later
Email sent

ifirefight

Bronco, I recieved your e-mail today,,,but Im at the firehouse today and cant send e-mail from my laptop
Will send in am. Count me in.

isistius

hey bronco-
got mine just fine. can't wait for them to open. maybe they'll be open today?! i did, however, catch a few glimpses of pink/red tho. man i hate waiting.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Isistius
hey bronco-
got mine just fine. can't wait for them to open. maybe they'll be open today?! i did, however, catch a few glimpses of pink/red tho. man i hate waiting.

I know the feelingI got mine yesterday and they have opened about 1/6th of the way (due to the two day shipping, and rough handling by UPS) I can see a hint of color but they arent open all the way yet. I am anxious for them to open all the way so I can see the full color before I frag the colony.

bronco300

haha....its like christmas, but you are FORCED to wait to open it...lol....i have still have two frags left i beleive if anyone is interested, just email me