Zoo-Med PowerSweep????

aquaferg

I bought a Zoo-med Powersweep powerhead today and I think I really like it. I have a 55g FOWLR 55g with a Maxi-jet 1200 and a Bio-wheel 350. I think the powersweep is a good unit and it seems to get the job done. Does any one have any experience or input on these?

reefforbrains

JMO but they arent really made with great care. I think its luck of the draw for how long they last in use.
I wish you the best but I would put money on it that it wont last a few months.
Dont want to sound negative. I do wish you the best of luck with it but JMO they are crap.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
http:///forum/post/2563375
JMO but they arent really made with great care. I think its luck of the draw for how long they last in use.
I wish you the best but I would put money on it that it wont last a few months.
Dont want to sound negative. I do wish you the best of luck with it but JMO they are crap.

I agree these are not known to last more then a few months as stated, wish i would have know that before i wasted my money on them for my frag tank.

ironeagle2006

I had a pair in my 150 the sweeping quit in 2 DAYS replaced them with a korila 4 should have spent the money and bought Korlia 4 like I did and LOVE that those babies.

michaeltx

the pump itself lasts awhile but the movement doesnt stay working very long. I have one I have used for about 4 years and its stil going just not swinging anymore
Mike