zoos cool but pricy?

sambasam

MY lfs has these for $100 but there are so many polyps of different color and i want to get it but my 12gallon wont hold so many polyps so i might sell them for a dollar a polyp. i plan on making a ton of frags would you guys have any interest in these.

alix2.0

dude, $1 a polyp? i would totally buy some! they look awesome, and eventually you could probably make your money back! how much to ship to 44216?

digitydash

Originally Posted by alix2.0
dude, $1 a frag? i would totally buy some! they look awesome, and eventually you could probably make your money back! how much to ship to 44216?
$1 a polyp not a frag

nietzsche

Originally Posted by SAMBASAM
MY lfs has these for $100 but there are so many polyps of different color and i want to get it but my 12gallon wont hold so many polyps so i might sell them for a dollar a polyp. i plan on making a ton of frags would you guys have any interest in these.

man i would totally buy them and frag them to seperate them by color and let them grow and sell some of those

nietzsche

i would go for the pink/red looking ones (i think saw some similar that are called zombie eyes) and id also get theones on the top left with the green and purple
how much is shipping to 78539

sambasam

Originally Posted by nietzsche
i would go for the pink/red looking ones (i think saw some similar that are called zombie eyes) and id also get theones on the top left with the green and purple
how much is shipping to 78539
25dollars 2nd day ups /20dollars 2nd day fedex

nietzsche

25dollars 2nd day ups /20dollars 2nd day fedex
how much is standard overnight using fedex?

nietzsche

yup got them like an hour ago.
you think youll be fragging these guys and have them ready in a couple of weeks? let me know when youre ready

sambasam

you think youll be fragging these guys and have them ready in a couple of weeks? let me know when youre ready
yeah i will probably frag them in 2-3 weeks i need to do some freshwater dips to get rid of unwanted predetors and they are going from MH to conpacts florescants so fragging to quickly might put too much stress. so i will let you know tell me what you want so i can save em for you and frag em the way you want

nietzsche

yeah i will probably frag them in 2-3 weeks i need to do some freshwater dips to get rid of unwanted predetors and they are going from MH to conpacts florescants so fragging to quickly might put too much stress. so i will let you know tell me what you want so i can save em for you and frag em the way you want
if you have enough, let me get 8 of the pink/red looking ones and 8 of the purple/green. but again, you might not have enough? so let me know what happens. if you could save them that would be really awesome. do you have a paypal account setup? i might end up wanting some of those regular green looking ones

sambasam

if you have enough, let me get 8 of the pink/red looking ones and 8 of the purple/green. but again, you might not have enough? so let me know what happens. if you could save them that would be really awesome. do you have a paypal account setup? i might end up wanting some of those regular green looking ones

I used to have one but something went wrong and i had to close it
. but i will make a new one when the time comes.