Zoo's/Palys for Sale, NJ

anthonym28

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me your email and I will send pics. This is pickup only, located in Central, NJ
Purple Deaths - 6 polyps - $100
Goochsters - 5 Polpys - $60
PPE - 2 Polyps - $70
GPE - 3 Polyps - $30
Eagle Eyes - 50+ Polyps - $60
Insane Pinks - 30 Polyps - $50

new2salt1

Do people really pay $10-$13 per zoa polyp?
I bought a piece of LR at the LFS the other day. It was COVERED with 4 or 5 different intense shades of corraline, and had at least 50 tiny zoas (3 diff colors), and I paid $25. There was actually a "string" of zoas, about 7-8 of them that fell off the LR when I took them out of the bag. These things are cheap in Philly.
And in ther nano coral section, I got a tiny piece of LR with 10 polyps (brown and yellow), for $4.99.
Am I missing something?

mscarpena

Certain corals command higher prices than others. Those are actaully very fair prices. I have purple deaths and I sell them for $25.00 per head. Some sell for $55.00-$60.00 per head. I have seen one head of a paly go for $85.00. JUst depends on the color and rarity of the coral.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by New2Salt1
Do people really pay $10-$13 per zoa polyp?
I bought a piece of LR at the LFS the other day. It was COVERED with 4 or 5 different intense shades of corraline, and had at least 50 tiny zoas (3 diff colors), and I paid $25. There was actually a "string" of zoas, about 7-8 of them that fell off the LR when I took them out of the bag. These things are cheap in Philly.
And in ther nano coral section, I got a tiny piece of LR with 10 polyps (brown and yellow), for $4.99.
Am I missing something?
get a different morph of a zoo/paly and give it a name and ask for some crazy dollar amount and someone will pay it.
Don't always believe the hype of names either. one person calls a zoo one name and someone else gives it another name and demands a higher prices. it’s the O’l ooh I like that name and color I must buy it
ppe, jokers, eclipse, shades of death Armageddon armor of god and bunch more that were few and far between are starting to become like toilet paper you can get them any where. Add LIMTED EDITION and you got even more people throwing money at you.
you get really P*ss off when you spend 290.00 dollars on a rock of ppe zoos and they morph on you.
Everyone has to be different and have something only a few people have.
Now that I said that some zoa colors are crazy bright like nukes and death gripe, they are zoas that I had no problem paying top dollars.

anthonym28

Of course the person backed out, so here is what I have available, if you want to purchase multiple I can work out a deal.
Purple Deaths - 6 polyps - $100
Goochsters - 5 Polpys - $60
PPE - 2 Polyps - $70
GPE - 3 Polyps - $30
Eagle Eyes - 50+ Polyps - $60
Insane Pinks - 30 Polyps - $50
Lord of the Rings - 4 Polyps - $60
PPE

Purple Death

Lord of the Rings

GPE

Goochsters