zoos problem

murf48

Can someone tell me what it means when the tops of my zoos are rolled completely overand not rolling back

geoj

If you mean closed up then it is either stress (bad water, got walked on, light changed and some others I can’t think of) or they fed

litllespot

They may have some kind of parasite on them as well if they arent opening. Make sure your water parameters are in check and if that isnt the problem id look for parasites and treat accordingly.

murf48

no they've rolled over to the outside I'm talking fully open. They look like a flower with all the petals pulled off

bluemantr

It happens offen in my tank I am not sure what is the reason but nothing happens after that all my zoos perfectly health. But they do that sometimes, i wouldnt worry about it

geoj

I may be wrong but that sounds like they are trying to expel food waste may or may not be a problem.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Bluemantr
It happens offen in my tank I am not sure what is the reason but nothing happens after that all my zoos perfectly health. But they do that sometimes, i wouldnt worry about it
my protopalyhoas do that all the time I have never figured out why but they always return to normal afterwards.