zoos zoos zoos

bronco300

Hey everyone, if anyone is interested in any zoos let me know: jrplank@hotmail.com..and if you could put swf and your screen name in the subject thatd help a ton...thanks! i'll add pics of the zoos i have frags and am fragging:

imareefer

bronco- wasnt we workin a trade? Whats ur email addy? I dont know which email addy is yours if we have been emailin back and forth. Thanks

gamma

Originally Posted by Bronco300
Hey everyone, if anyone is interested in any zoos let me know: jrplank@hotmail.com..and if you could put swf and your screen name in the subject thatd help a ton...thanks! i'll add pics of the zoos i have frags and am fragging:
They are all nice. Where in central IN do you live? I live in NW Indiana. Please eamial me with more details on your zoos at Gamma
Thanks

bronco300

right now i'm in anderson, just north of Indy, but in about 1-2 mths i'll be going up north to goshen, IN, where you at??

mrdc

What are the bluest one you have? I am looking for some intense blues? Have any purple people eaters?

bronco300

you all will have mail in a second.....and mrdc, the bluest i have right now are the blue ice, the green skirt and blue middle....i do not have purple people eaters...but i will be getting some red people eaters in a couple weeks!! i'm pretty pumped for them to come!