1 frag pack 10 corals

reefkprz

a variety for zoanthid lovers and SPS begginners
one large red mushroom about 2 inches
Sleeper protopalys (look mostly brown under pure actinic they glow green)
pinksilver protopalys
blue/teal centered zoas
pink zoas
blueridge coral (low light sps)
green poccilopora, two frags on one slab, one is 1/4 inch the other is about 3/4 inch
purple palys with green mouth (bad picture)
kenya tree frag about 2 inches
and a one inch blue ricordea
$100+ shipping overnight only (anything else is at your own risk)

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Trey The Salt
Still available?? PM me with shipping price to 21758 (MD)
you have a PM

reefkprz

OK new option
remove any you dont want from the list on this frag pack and PM me with the ones you are interested in, your ZIPcode, annd your prefered method of shipping (no guarrantees for anything other than overnight). will PM you back with a price and shipping estimate. (remember estimates are estimates only once in a while the actual cost is more or less than the quote I get off the websites for various shippers depending on final weight)

mscarpena

I am intereted in pics 2, 6, and 9. Let me know how much shipped to 14150 through USPS.com overnight only. Also let me know how much to add pic 4. Thanks

reefkprz

Originally Posted by mscarpena
I am intereted in pics 2, 6, and 9. Let me know how much shipped to 14150 through USPS.com overnight only. Also let me know how much to add pic 4. Thanks
$25+
Express Mail® Overnight to most areas $27.60
number four is 15+ polyps 13$ (shipping would be about the same I am pretty sure I overestimated the weight enough to include that)

reefkprz

Originally Posted by mscarpena
YGPM