100lb LR 50lb LS - Northern Chicago Sub

saltyfishy

Posted in classifieds but didn't have any luck.
I have 100lbs of mostly Fiji LR and 50lbs of LS. Both in a well established 55g FOWLR tank for about 3 years. Was going to go reef but got sucked into freshwater.I will also throw in a clown fish and a Blue fin damsel (? ID) and all inverts (7-8 hermits)
-$325.00 Will take it all.
PICK UP IN BARRINGTON,IL ONLY NO SHIPPING
I also have a Quiet One 4000 pump was used for my freshwater sump setup used it for about 4 months but bought a FX5 so it isn't needed anymore. It has a small scratch on the bottom does not effect pump at all only cosmetic. Have all the fittings and such that comes with the kit. This Pump
-$45.00 shipped.
Make me a offer I need this stuff gone!!

anubisxero

I'm interested in it. I'm in Rockford so that's just a hop skip and a jump for me. Would I be able to pick it up next weekend instead of this weekend?

saltyfishy

I would really prefer it be gone this weekend. But if you want it next weekend I will keep it in a rubber maid with a heater/overhead and lights until next weekend for you. I ight be heading up that way thursday so we miht be able to meet up somewhere.

saltyfishy

250.00 If someone gets it this weekend!!!!! All the rock is in rubber maids with light/power heads!!! Need this stuff gone!!
Give me a call
847-848-3973
steve

saltyfishy

Im not sure who called me but after thinking about it I will sell the 55 tank and stand with lights and filter for an extra $150.00. So you basicly just add water and you have your self a nice tank.

anubisxero

Originally Posted by Saltyfishy
http:///forum/post/2507500
Yep this weekend only
You sure I can't get you to give me til next weekend? My wife is in the hospital so i'm not really in the position to run to barrington right as soon as this weekend. But like I said, i'd love to buy the rock from you.
Jason

onefiddy

If you missed out, I have 220# of cured rock. I live in St Charles - about 20 min from Barrington.
I travel a lot so best to email me directly at jfranzen@adobe.com vs. the whole PM thing.
It's in 3 rubbermaid trash cans with Pheads and heaters. Need it gone soon - taking up space.
Make me an offer!
I can send you pics via email. Some medium sized pieces and some great LARGE pieces - 30 # or so.