100lbs LR and 50lbs LS - Chicago

saltyfishy

I have 100lbs of mostly Fiji LR and 50lbs of LS. Both in a well established 55g FOWLR tank for about 3 years. Was going to go reef but got sucked into freshwater.I will also throw in a clown fish and a Blue fin damsel (? ID) and all inverts (7-8 hermits)
-$350.00 Will take it all.
PICK UP IN BARRINGTON,IL ONLY NO SHIPPING
I also have a Quiet One 4000 pump was used for my freshwater sump setup used it for about 4 months but bought a FX5 so it isn't needed anymore. It has a small scratch on the bottom does not effect pump at all only cosmetic. Have all the fittings and such that comes with the kit. This Pump
-$45.00 shipped.
Make me a offer I need this stuff gone!!

vexrsx05

im interested in the rocks.....whats the lowest you would go for them? Got anymore pics of the rocks? I may not need all 100lbs..would u sell 50-75lbs?

saltyfishy

I really want to sell it all at once. As for the price make me an offer I really cant go much lower but we can try and negotiate a deal. Il post more pics when I get home. Also I forgot to mention there are a few big peices maybe 25lbs max.

saltyfishy

If you follow that link you will see I have lowered the price once again!! Also I added the 55 gallon tank if you want it for only $150.00. Comes with filter heater and 2 lights