12 pac of pics tell me what ya think!!!

sweetreef

just some pics of a couple of my tanks!!!Most of these pics are out of my nano tank thats a work in progress..

sweetreef

yep sure did fan went out in light and i had a bad heat spike in the tank i was lucky to save what i have it all happen when i was at work...

jam marine

sorry to hear about your mishap,at least it was not a complete loss,i knew something did not look too right,every confidence that u can bring it back up to scratch :cheer:

bigarn

Sorry to hear about the losses Sweet, but the tank still looks great. :happyfish
By the way ...." Welcome to the wonderful world of Nano's." :D

fishieness

the hippo and the puffer are in a 40 i believe?>
hee hee... whenever i see a post by sweetreef and pics attached i click.
you need to stop though sweet.... you make me too jelous

even with the losses your tank still looks amazing. :happy:

feixjai

sorry to hear about your lost i had a heat spike happen to me also. lost a damsel and an angler. btw the way looks nice. btw how come your blue regal tang is so dark blue?

dreuster

Ooo..I'm getting worried now about the heat spike issue people have been having. I live in LA and it gets pretty hot. My tank temp was at 85 the other day...everything seemed fine...should I worry? Chillers are so expensive, any alternative suggestions?

tang luver

I am in love with your main tank! I like your other one, but I'm attracted to bright colors. :) What type of puffer is that?

jayc

Originally Posted by dreuster
Ooo..I'm getting worried now about the heat spike issue people have been having. I live in LA and it gets pretty hot. My tank temp was at 85 the other day...everything seemed fine...should I worry? Chillers are so expensive, any alternative suggestions?
I've always heard to take a bag put ice in it and float it in the aquarium and it would cool it down. Maybe you should give it a try. It would be alot cheaper than a chiller.