125 reef tank.. parting livestock

psusocr1

well i do have the complete 125 setup for sale,, stand, canopy, tank, refugium, skimmer. all pumpss cloose loop systeme tc.

cdangel0

Do you happen to have a flame angel in there?
What were those yellow paly looking thigs? 5th picture 7th post. How much?

psusocr1

o.k
lighting is two 6 foot uri super actinics VHO bulbs on an advance ballast( extra two bulbs included)
brand new only two weeks old PFO tripple 175 watt ballast( have the reciept and warranty for them) nobulbs included
pumps are a gen-x pcx-40 i belive also new,, a iwaki 40 rlt and 70 rlt,, i have to double check if those are correct
the iwaki 70rlt will be sold witht he ETSS 800 downdraft skimmer
no flame angle and those are yellow polyps.. really cool coral.. if your picking up 45 is good since it is a big rock with alot of them on it
ia lso have one of the pumps ona cloose loopsystem if anyoen nees a SCWD wavemaker with all plumbing for a cloose loop system
i also have an auto-top-off or alk doser , gravity fed witht wo extra lines that i made..5 gallons..
ihave alot of stuff basically
let me know what everyoen is interested in

psusocr1

haha, i really odnt want to get rid of my tanks and move ot florida either but unfortunatly i must follow the money!

drock

Originally Posted by psusocr1
zip code 18642

Hi Very interested in LR with Coral. I'm at 48180 in Mi. Would love variety rock with the multi corals. Thanks Dave If interested in shipping please give an estimate and weight to figure shipping cost. thanks again. perfectwebdesigns@hotmail.com
Can pay via Paypal or other if specified.

bellanavis

One day you will have bigger and better tanks, not that anything is wrong with these tanks, but you know what I mean.

shipwrecked

Misfit are you going up there this weekend?If so,email me back or call me,I misplaced your number....by the way,the frags are growing well...

M

mbm28

psusocr1 is a good guy to deal with. some of that rock must have come from me LOL

psusocr1

hey marshall,,
i have ALOT of corals still left that have tog o asap...my tank, equiptment etc. etc. the tank itself, lightinbg

switches

what do you have left in corals and would you ship overnight? to indiana? 46808 zip also prices of corals 260-(422-7506)give me a call

psusocr1

o.k
what iw ill do is make a list of everythign that i have on monday and then people can start picking what they want..