12g nano cube pics

skipperdz

been running for a month with nothing in it. got some goodies yesterday. just trying to figure out what fish i should get to add before i start up some soft corals. only adding 1 more fish

20lb ls, 8lb lr, 2 turbos, 2 emeralds, 1 nassarous, 2 pink skunks and a sebae. lr came with several little feather dusters and 1 big one, that finaly started to come out and show off

M

mopardwh

4 fish? I would say 3 max, but just my opinion. If you are gonna add, I would say a bottom dweller like a jawfish, or a watchman. Looks really good so far.

skipperdz

i only have 2 in there right now and only want one more to total 3. i was looking at a yellow watchman, a scooter blenny, green clown goby, neon goby or bumble bee shrimpgoby. but only one of the following lol

aloysiusii

I was wondering were you got the two Pink Skunk clown fish and the sebae anemone? Did they come together or did you buy them and they both went into the Sebae? Please let me know they are awsome looking almost scary because they look albino . Its just a sweet set up keep me posted I have the same tank was my first Salt water aquarium. Hell ya!!!!!

skipperdz

its 1 big sebae roughly 8 inches, and yes all 3 came together. my lfs has an anenome tank and they only other thing they put in it are skunk clowns. they had 2 orange skunks too that were hosting a BTA but i wanted the sebae so i took the 2 pinks that were hosting it. cost me $30 total

aloysiusii

Originally Posted by skipperdz
its 1 big sebae roughly 8 inches, and yes all 3 came together. my lfs has an anenome tank and they only other thing they put in it are skunk clowns. they had 2 orange skunks too that were hosting a BTA but i wanted the sebae so i took the 2 pinks that were hosting it. cost me $30 total
You said you paid $30 for the three? can you get more and send then to me?

skipperdz

they were the last 2 pink skunks. they were there a while and he wanted them gone so i cut him a deal. pretty much payed for the sebae thats normally 29.99

bexleyfish

Originally Posted by skipperdz
they were the last 2 pink skunks. they were there a while and he wanted them gone so i cut him a deal. pretty much payed for the sebae thats normally 29.99
For real, that is unheard of! I hope you thanked the owner lol

skipperdz

yea those guys are great. i always go there. one of the few stores ive ever gone to that are there to make sure you get what you want, when you can safely have it, and not out to just make a buck.

skipperdz

heres my 55g. i know its not a nano but i wanted to show off my other tank lol. just cleaned off back wall and rocks of hair algae. skimmer and refuge goin for over a month. trates at 10 now. THANK GOD. getting ready for some softies.

debbie

Once again, those are beautiful clowns....

What a great deal you got for the fish and anemone.
May I ask you a few questions about your Nano Cube??
Did you do any modifications to it when you got it??

skipperdz

Originally Posted by nietzsche
i love those two pink skunk clownfish
thanks guys...yes i removed the ceramic rings and added rubble rock. i have a new mini protien skimmer. i pulled some sponges and added a poly filter to remove trace toxins. and i may remove one more chamber to add some cheato and make a refuge.
i dont like the ceramic rings and i dont really need 4 sponges in the back lol. my tank doesnt get that messy and i found rubble rock works better for bacterial growth. holds pods well too.

debbie

How big do these clowns get??
If you had the chance to get the pink skunk clowns for the black percula clowns which ones would you get??