135g set up For Sale, 20 Mins from St. Louis

thewizzrd

I am looking to sell my 135 gallon Oceanic Reef Ready tank along with the contents. The tank was set up in a wall but I sold my house and had to move so now it rests on a makeshift stand, and hood as opposed to a finished stand. However, the current stand works fine and could be easily finished to make for a very attractive stand. If you would like it, the stand is yours also. The tank has been set up for approx 3 years and runs fine, There were previously substantially more fish until I lost a few in the move from my old house.
-approx 115lbs live rock, various mushrooms and featherdusters are growing throughout the rock. It also has a nice amount of coraline growing on it.
-approx 100lbs live sand
-IceCap 660 Ballast and 3 bulb set up.
-1200 GPH Mag Drive pump
-55G sump tank
-3 Night lites
-1 RO filter
Livestock currently living in the tank ( Negotiable for sale without tank)
-1 Blue tang that I have had for about 3 years now, he is about 7 inches long. (this one may or may not come with the tank, my parents actually want it for their tank so unless you want to pay a little extra for him, he will probably go to them)
-6 Green chromis, makes for a nice schooling effect
-1 Gold Stripe marroon
-1 bubble tip anenome
I am looking to sell the set up for somewhere around $1100, the fish, with the exception of the blue tang, also come with the tank. If you are interested and are able to pick up the tank yourself, please e-mail me - sconreux@sbcglobal.net .

thewizzrd

Well I will let you know, its in great shape, I may go ahead and piece it out if the price is right for everything but i would rather it all go at once if i can.

bigb

You should post your homepage so people can see pics-nice set up btw, sorry you had to tear down.

thewizzrd

I forgot i still had that webpage up, it was going to go in the new house i am building but i am just not around enough to take care of the tank like it should be. I think i will probably end up going to something smaller in the future, that or just go real big.
ANYONE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!! I would like to get this thing sold fairly quickly.

thewizzrd

http://webpages.charter.net/conreux/
click on the link on the left of the page for fish and the what has become link after that, this is an old website from about 3 years ago so. the tank is no longer in a wall, its just on a temporary wood stand.
Still need to get rid of the rest of the stuff, i need somewhere to put 100lbs of LR but I will look in to it.
If anyone wants to start piecing this out as well let me know.
Shoot me an offer, LR and LS will be the first to go, along with the fish. Lights and pump next and after its all gone the tanks up for sale too.

shane33

I am interested in few things...I live in Alton...Real close to ya...I am not quite ready to dive head first...( I do not have an aquarium yet ) But I do have all of my filtration needs met...Maybe I could give ya a call or I"ll leave you my cell number and I could chew your brain...E-Mail me at
SPL33@aol.com
If there is some way I could keep the LR alive and who knows what else....LEts hook it up!!
Shane

hagfish

What are the dimensions of the tank? Could you post a pic of the stand? And how many watts are the lights?

thewizzrd

its a 135g oceanic, not real sure of the exact dimensions, i believe its 6 foot long, 18" deep and 20" or 24" tall. I can e-mail you some pics if you want, my camera doesnt take small enough pics and i dont have a program at the moment to reduce the size of them.