15 day guarantee

julie

I sent back a couple of fish that died during the guarantee period. I haven't heard anything from swf.com about them receiving them. What do I do? It has been about 1week since I sent them back.

vanos

You're supposed to e-mail them what happened and follow the directions and send them back.

chipmaker

IMHO its just too many hoops to jump through to deal with sending back or trying to get credit for a dead fish with swf. It can be made much easier. I have read all sorts of things from varius vendors in regards to making claims for dead fish. Some are really really complicated others are a mere phone call and your word for it. Some issue only store credit, others will issue credit back to card, and still others will ship replacement for free, and others will do what you want to do.....

tangman99

They should send you an email with coupon codes to enter the next time your order to get your fish replaced. I did this for two fish and I did not have any problems. Make sure you don't have a spam filter that may be catching the email. I don't remember how long it took but I think week is a little too soon especially with the weekend and holidays. Give it a little more time and if you don't hear anything then send them an email. Good luck.