175 watt bulbs( halide)

psusocr1

i have two BRAND NEW never fired 20K generic halide lamps. mogul base
i went with 10K instead and have these laying around so i will let them go for cheap. They come in their own plastic rubbermaid casing
$65 for both, shipping extra

cham

Want some spare 10k's ? I have two XM's that are too yellow for me and I just switched to 20k's. $60 plus shipping.

psusocr1

do you want to make a trade? my new 20K's for your 10K's? how old are your XM's? how long did you run them for? i tend to be cautious about buying used lighting because i have had people lie to me before and i can tell right when i plug them int hat they are older bulbs

M

matttn1

I buy the 10ks if you still have them . you take pay pal ?

psusocr1

firefish where in pa are you I'm interested in the 20k outside of philly airport
im actually about 2 hours from philly, but i do go to philly alot so i may be able to meet you in the upcomings weekends .. if not im always in allentown as well..
let me know and we can set somethign up...
these are BRAND NEW.. NO BURN AT ALL

M

matttn1

if the 10 ks dont pan out .I will take the ones you have .wanted the 10k . but mine are way over due for changing and for that price . Cant pass them up. give the 10k till morning

M

matttn1

I will take the 20k if you still have them thats 65 shipped paypal ok .let me know and can send it to you today

psusocr1

it will be 75 with shipping, so i can put insurance on them just incase anythign were to happent o them.. i will include the hard cases theyc ome in as well..
my paypal is pita1752@aol.com

cham

Originally Posted by matttn1
I buy the 10ks if you still have them . you take pay pal ?

You still interested? I can't get the buyer to pay, he said I would have the $$ today but nothing yet.
First to pay gets them.
Let me know, yes I do accept pay pal.

M

matttn1

Have not got the lights yet.You have a tracking number ?so I can see where they are or if there is a problem

psusocr1

sorry matt i shipped them this last weekend ,, got tied up with all th snow we got here, shoul dbe there in 2 -3 days

M

matttn1

Still have not gotten the light bulbs. Would really like the tracking number now. Its been since feb 18 th