2-Headed Feather Duster

fishlawyer

Hey All
So, a couple days ago I picked up the first additions to my new "Red Room 54 Gallon Corner Tank." (Pictures will be up tomorrow.) Anyway, today I noticed that two of the three feather dusters I purchased seem to have two seperate heads poking out of the same opening? (Two distinct feather fans.) Never noticed this before... Is this normal?

flower

I have seen two on hard tube coco worms (red and white ones) I have also seen it on what is called a fountain head worm, I haven't seen it on the Hawaiian or giant one though. Looking forward to the picture!

meowzer

HEY I have a three headed feather duster....
or is that the margaritas

SORRY...I couldn;t resist

rlablan

I have 1 that is normal, and 1 that is like almost bordering on being '2' fans. it is the shape of a figure eight... then I have a coco worm that is two distinct heads.
I am not sure if yours is normal... maybe it is a special one. If it is happy... maybe just see what happens to it?

rlablan

Hi Meowzer! Seems like your night is going pretty well over there... Are you having more st pattys margaritas?
I am good. Just getting ready to scratch the old upgrade itch. I am gonna order a 180 wide and that is gonna be my tank of tanks. I think I will be real happy. Bought already light too.

meowzer

LOL...St. Pattys...I really do not know what happened tonight ;) not normal for me on a Tuesday
Please forgive me guys...been a rough 2 days for me :(