210 gallon tank, stand, set-up for sale in Philadelphia

lion_crazz

I have a 210 gallon set-up for sale in Northeast Philadelphia. I am asking $800 for the entire set-up! The set-up includes:
-Oak tank (72 X 24 X 29)
-oak stand
-glass tops (if you want them)
-Odyssea 48" power compact light fixture with moonlights
-3 Gen X pumps 100 and 2 40's (one for the return, one for the skimmer, and one for the closed loop on the back of the tank).
-ETSS 600 skimmer
-15 gallon tank, stand, and PC lights - perfect refugium
The only thing this set-up does not include is a sump. I have one I can give to you, but it has a slight crack. The crack does not leak water (yet), but I would not take the chance with it.
The whole set-up would cost about $2500 new and I would like to let it go for $800. If interested, post in this thread and we can arrange something.
I put it at such an awesome price not because it is old and worn but simply because I would like to get rid of it. Great tank but it is empty and taking up room in my basement. I'm just maintaining too busy of a schedule to keep it up and running.

lion_crazz

No, just condensing into a smaller tank because I am so busy. I have been working a lot and it is only going to increase a bit.
I have a 40 breeder with halides up and running already where I moved my three oldest fish, plus, it already has 9 corals in it. Coming along well, plus it will be a lot more manageable at this time in my life (I just updated my profile with my new set-up).
If I get more time on my hands, I want to set-up another 40 gallon breeder right next to my salt tank to set-up a freshwater planted tank. I think they would look awesome side-by-side.

lion_crazz

I will try to get some shots up soon. The tank is progressing so well and the fish are loving the fact that there are no bigger predators to steal all the food.

I am going to keep it with a lighter bioload with just the three fish and just stock it full of corals and some inverts.

9supratt4

Where are you located in Philly?? I'm about 20 minutes outside Philly in Washington Township, NJ.
When was the last time the tank had water in it and are there any scratches??

forcrz6

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/2639313
I have a 210 gallon set-up for sale in Northeast Philadelphia. I am asking $800 for the entire set-up! The set-up includes:
-Oak tank (72 X 24 X 29)
-oak stand
-glass tops (if you want them)
-Odyssea 48" power compact light fixture with moonlights
-3 Gen X pumps 100 and 2 40's (one for the return, one for the skimmer, and one for the closed loop on the back of the tank).
-ETSS 600 skimmer
-15 gallon tank, stand, and PC lights - perfect refugium
The only thing this set-up does not include is a sump. I have one I can give to you, but it has a slight crack. The crack does not leak water (yet), but I would not take the chance with it.
The whole set-up would cost about $2500 new and I would like to let it go for $800. If interested, post in this thread and we can arrange something.
I put it at such an awesome price not because it is old and worn but simply because I would like to get rid of it. Great tank but it is empty and taking up room in my basement. I'm just maintaining too busy of a schedule to keep it up and running.
Interested in the SUMP.
PM me If Glass Or acrylic.

lion_crazz

Hey Chris, I apologize. I meant to send you a message Monday night but got very side tracked. I just sent you an email. Let me know if you got it.