220 FOWL Tank Diary

G

gtdarock

Hey Crypt ! The parameters are good, Amm- 0 Nitrite- 0 Nitrate -20 PH 8.2. I haven't did a water change since Tues, since I put in the Prazi.I was trying to figure out, how to keep up with the Prazi, if I do a water change. Can I also mixed Cupramine in the QT, with Prazi already in it -?

G

gtdarock

Cool, thanks, I just checked it out. So just to be on the safe side, I'll dose some Cuprimine tonight, then do a water change at the end of the week and start the second dose of Prazi with Cuprimine. I was wondering how long should I treat -? 2 weeks ?

G

gtdarock

Well, the queen has dots on both sides of her fins, while the Emp has one, on one of his fins. Could it hurt to add Cupramine -?

G

gtdarock

Hey guys ! I have an update, which is in the disease forum. The Queen still has the lympho, but started to act weird last night, breathing heavy and still doing the same tonight. All the water parameters are good, what should I do -? The Emp is doing great

R

rcreations

As far as I know, angelfish are very sensitive to copper and usually develop lympho because of it. Double check your copper levels, make sure it's not too high.

G

gtdarock

Hey Petey ! I didn't dose with copper at all, only Prazi. I do notice her twitching sometimes.

G

gtdarock

She is breathing heavy on one side of the gill, the other side is closed

crypt keeper

water seems cloudy. I would do a water change. Seems like she has been doing worse with the Prazi. You need to feed her Angel formula with sponges. They need this food. Its a must. Soak it in Garlic or selcon for about 20 minutes before feeding it.
i would feed that and some mysis shrimp. Then maybe some algae at night.

G

gtdarock

ok thanks, so you think she is breathing heavy because its a nutrition problem -?

G

gtdarock

Hey guys ! Its been a while.....Today is day 21 of the QT The Queen and Emp are doing great. Eating everything in site. The Queen cleared up the lympho pretty well. Just have a few little cottony spots. I am targeting the end of the week for them to enter the DT !