29 Gallon Tank Need Pics/Ideas

gilligan50

I have a 29 gallon tank that is well established and I am switching over from a fish only to a reef. I lost all my fish to ich a couple of months back and have started to restock. I have some green zoos and ricordia shrooms, 2 atlantic anenomes (sp?), fire shrimp, and a couple of other inverts. My lighting is a Corallife PC, I have a Remora Skimmer and use a mechanical filter for Rowa Phos and Phosphate media. I was just wondering if people had any ideas for corals, if anyone had any pics of similar sized tanks, and I was beginnig to think about doing a small refuge tank. So I have been keeping a tank for about a year and a half, I have a decent background but I am real curiosu for new ideas with a tank this size, maybe somehting I haven't thought of.

blazehok68

IMO i would get rid of the anenomes. a 29 gal seems a bit small for 2 of these guys since they like to walk around a bit. also, if i dont stand corrected, i dont think any clown will host these anems. hth

gilligan50

Yeah, I have had these guys for about 4 or 5 months, no serious problems at this point and I like the color they add. So not worried about them as much, thanks for the heads up though. I am really interestesd in hearing coral ideas, and pics. I have about 35 pounds of live rock and with the use of that I can get corals pretty close to the top of the tank, just want some advice for corals and LR formations, and to see some pics

wax32

My website has lots of pictures from my old 29 gallon setup.
Here is one from soon before I switched over to my 70 gallon.

6-12-05