300 Gal. Agressive Pictures( new aquascape)

nanokid

alll mannn i love it! Great pic and awsome tank. When I become older and im out of college and have a great job. Which well hopefully be in aquatic science I want to have a big tank like that or a big wall aquarium. My dream! But i have a ? how r u able to stick ur hand in there and move rocks around? Dont they come after ur hand or do u do something else to move the rocks around?

gnorman

is your blond naso from the red sea? and if so, did u get it from this website? and if not, how much did u pay for it and how big was it when u got it.
the reason i ask is b.c the next fish going in our tank is a blond naso... dont know whether to buy it at my LFS or save some money and buy it here. i want one around 3 inches ( no bigger than 4) so i dont think ill be able to get the red sea one.

monalisa

I had to laugh at the pictures of the shark's nostrils...LOL. VERY cool tank!! GREAT pics!!
Lisa :happyfish

psusocr1

how r u able to stick ur hand in there and move rocks around? Dont they come after ur hand or do u do something else to move the rocks around?
my hand is int he tanka ll the time actually, noone bothers me at all they know when its cleaning time .. but i do have to have someone watch the lions dont sneak up under my hand!
cubsfan your shark looks huge. great tank
hes almost full grown.. hes about 21 inches or so now
GNorman is your blond naso from the red sea? and if so, did u get it from this website? and if not, how much did u pay for it and how big was it when u got it.
he is red sea, no i didnt get him fromt he site,, he was about 3-4 inches when ig ot him, he is now about 5-6 hes the smallest tang in my tank..
also no matter hwat one you get they grow very quick and get VERY large as do all tangs..
BellaNavis Very nice, love the rockwork. When are we leaving?, LOL
i must thank BellaNavis as if ailed ot in the first post because she made rock for me as well as gave eme huge dead coral skeletons for my rockwork, so she was the inspiration behind me re-arranging.. it only took me 3 hours and 3000 cuts on my hands later!
P.S well be on the island soon!!
thanks for all of the compliments guys/gals.. ill soon be adding an orange toadfish and my bullseye stingray to the tank

bellanavis

More rock is curing, and I am making more soon. I can't wait to see your toad, they are one of my favorite fish. Let me know when we are leaving for the island, I will pack all mine and Little Man's stuff, LOL.

ol'salty

That must be the large foxface you were talking about in another thread. Man that tank is sick. And the new rockwork looks great. By the way, is this the tank you built? Just wondering...