55 gallon (yes i know its a stretch putting it in the nano)

mma-guy

yeah im pretty sure it is i did i fresh bath yesterday with hydrogen poroxide and it seemed to help but today he looks worse than yesterday

small triggers

and why did you put peroxide in the fresh water???
ive heard of freshwaer dips, or melafix dips but not peroxide,,,, the only thing peroxide does in water is bring up the oxygen???(that i know of i should say)

mma-guy

well its good at killing bacteria on infections or cuts also parasites as well. since marine ich is technically a parasite we thought that it would help. hes looking a little better tonight. oh yeah my clownfish and pajama cardinals came today along with 2 fan worms a torch coral and a candy cane. all are looking great! my chromis is trying to school with my clownfish which is really funny to watch

mma-guy

SSAAADDDNNNNEEESSSS.... so the clownfish coral and pajamas have been doing great. then all of the sudden all of the fish get white spot the hawkfish is better now though. the goby and chromis have avoided catching it all together. 1 pajama died. scarlet cleaner was crushed by a rock right after he molted while i was getting the dead pajama out he was in a little hole. pretty depressed. gonna by a uv sterilizer i think...

mma-guy

i really havnt posted in a while but im getting back on.
ive finally got a UV sterilizer... and a new filter.
algae problems are starting to get a little better but does anyone know of a cheap really good way to get rid of algae? clownfish got brooklynella and i couldnt cure it :'( the pajamas also caught it but i cured it in time. the yellow watchman died too but from an infection. so right now the only fish are my chromis, and 2pajamas. my sally lightfoot is huge should i be worried?