7 gallon minibow for sale in NC

cliffrouse11bas

I have a 7 gallon minibow for sale in Kinston, NOrth Carolina. I have 4 zoo rocks variety of colors. Also have 1 ricordia polyps red and blue in color. Also have a green digita. Small toadstool Yellow polyps and green star polyps. All frags except 2 large zoo rocks with prob 20-30 polyps. Also include about 8 lbs of lr and sand also. Has a 32 wat retrofit kit with an aquaclear 200 with surface attatchment. The best offer takes all. I want to get rid of it because I dont have the time to take care of it like I should. Not going to part it out. I want to get rid of everything. Thanks
Cliff

cliffrouse11bas

I also have a refractometer, and all the salifert test kits, Calcium, alk, nitrate, phosphate, ph, and ammonia. Selling them all. I cant sell the refractometer until my tank sells, because that is the only way I can measure the salinity of my tank. Got some bionic never been used, much more stuff. Just email me with an offer. Thanks
Cliff

boalgf

not likely, but do you still have any of your stuff for sale? I'm looking to buy coral from someone in NC. If anyone else has some hardy coral for sale in NC, SC, or VA let me know. mushrooms, xenias, zoos, etc.
jlopez23@nc.rr.com

nc2tarheel

How bout throwing a ballpark figure out there for us to go by. I have NO IDEA what to offer you but I''m VERY intrested. Lemme know. Thanks.

D

dewight24

i live in raeford and am intrested. what are you asking?