72-gal Oceaninc Bow-Front set-up for sale, Baltimore, MD

tankgirl1

Getting out of hobby for a while due to family demands..... I have the following available for sale in the Baltimore area. Will take best offers on most of the remaining items. Already sold main lights (have 20" sump light over tank as of today), so everything needs to go quicky. Can email photos if needed. Please email me for info.
***System: Available for pick-up.
*72-gallon Oceanic bow-front all-glass w/black wooden stand, built in overflow, has 4-panel glass top. Great condition, with Hydromer, Marine-Lab master test kit (2 months old), one mounted thermometer, 1 floating thermometer and 1 floating hydro-thermometer, heater up to 250 gal. will throw in 3/4 bucket, 50 gal size, Instant Ocean. Will consider trade to smaller size w/stand and lights. $280 OBO
*20 gallon long sump w/ 700 GPH return. No baffles in place (just small rocks). Includes roll of spare sterilzed beverage tubing, currently used on return system (easy to clean and/or repalce). $50 OBO
*60-90 lbs live fiji premium rock w/amazing coralline growth, some polyps growing on various pieces. All sizes of rock, from 20# pieces to small 2# pieces. **Make good offer
*ASM G3 Protein Skimmer, less than 4 months old (includes sedra pump 5000). Good for up to 250 gallon system. Work horse! Purchased for $350, will sell for $150 OBO.
* Jebo Odyssea MH 20" light on mounting brackets. Has one 150W double ended HQI 20000K & two 24W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue & two blue moon LED night light. New bulbs, less than 2 months old and have spare MH bulb still in box. Includes 2 external ballasts. Bought for $300, will sell for $180 OBO.
*60-75 lbs. live sand, sugar-white grade very well seeded w/ Nassarius snails, copepods and various linkia starfish. Has some remnants of crushed coral throughout. **Make offer
*Maxi-Jet 900 (3) and 600 (2) GPH Power heads. $15 each
***Livestock: You provide transportation device. Can ship overnight - your cost.
*Pink Tulip Tip Anemone. Getting huge! Currently the size of a grapefruit- $10
*Juvenille Emperor Angel, about 6-8 months old. She looks like she is starting to change. Georgeous baby that eats right from your hand. I hate to let her go!!! -$40 :(
*Purple Firefish, about 8 months old. - $15
*Clarkii Clown, about 1 year old. Will eat from your fingers. Sweet baby! - $15
*Cleaner Shrimp, about 4-6 months old. Jacque! He is adorable! $15
I hate to let all of this go, but due to family demands I really have no choice (unless I drastically down-size!). Please send inquiries. Photos available on request. Thanks for looking!!

gmusick

I wish I lived closer to your location. I have a perfect tank to trade. I have a 35 gallon hex tank with 20" coralife 96w quad lighting, a cpr bakpak 2r skimmer and an emporer 280 filter. It currently has about 70 lbs of live rock. I love my tank, but really need something bigger. Oh well... pipe dreams.

Thanks!
Glen

tankgirl1

Yea, my first tank was a 36-gal Oceaninc bow..... I wish I still had it!
I should mention that nothing in this tank has ever been sick or died. The tank parameters have always been kept spot-on perfect, and the water is maintained twice weekly with vitamins, calcium and fresh water. This is a very healthy tank.
pH - 8.2
Salinity - 1.024
Nitrate - 0
Nitrite - 0
Amonia - 0
Alkalinity - 8
Haven't checked calcium for a while...
I also forgot to mention one more little guy in there. Watchman Gobie - $10 and the hermit, red, blue, and zebra crabs that are in there (maybe 20 of those?) free with anything they hitch onto! :happyfish

D

dboy999

ill take the tank stand lights etc..my only problem is iam near philadelphia any shot of meetignhalf way..ill even fill up you gas tank when we meet for your trouble or throw in a bit more cash..let me know very intrested!
heres my email.....
drywalljohnny@yahoo.com

D

dboy999

i read on a bit more i just want the tank stand etc in the paragraph about the tank..let me know..?
can you send a pic?

zoejeun

I really want to start a tropical fish tank but I don't want to wait for the cycling process.
So if I buy your tank, could I just start to put things in? ( I am interested in your livestock too)
I live in Ellicott City, in Howard county ( 30 mins away) so I could come today if you wanted me too haha.
But I only want the tank if I would be able to begin putting in animals/plants in right away.
O and I also have a tank thats about 2 feet long / 1 foot tall and wide. Im not sure how many gallons that is. But if you are willing to take it as a trade for your tank, or to cut down the price ( since i dont have a stand) I'm willing to do that too.
Email me anytime, and since I couldn't find your email and the forum wouldnt let me email you, I'll have to wait for your reply. I'll give you my phone # in the email if you reply to me :)
sungyonjeun@hotmail.com

zoejeun

Did you miss my post? X_X Please reply, I'm really interested and I could come lickity spilt on any day

tankgirl1

ZoeJeun, email sent.
Formulated, email sent.
:happyfish
Still have everything except Skimmer for sale. Photos available on request. Thanks for looking!

S

s-alley

I'm very interested in the tank/stand...
sent you an email... correction.. tried to send you an email.
Please send pics of system if it's still available.
Thanks!

tankgirl1

LR sold. Thanks!
Still have the following available:
*72-gallon Oceanic bow-front all-glass w/black wooden stand, built in overflow, has 4-panel glass top. Great condition, with Hydrometer, Marine-Lab master test kit (2 months old), one mounted thermometer, 1 floating thermometer and 1 floating hydro-thermometer, heater up to 250 gal. will throw in 3/4, 50 gal size Instant Ocean. $280 OBO
*20 gallon long sump w/ 700 GPH return. No baffles in place (just small rocks). Includes roll of spare sterilzed beverage tubing, currently used on return system (easy to clean and/or repalce). $50 OBO
*60-75 lbs. live sand, sugar-white grade very well seeded w/ Nassarius snails, copepods and various linkia starfish. Has some remnants of crushed coral throughout. **Make offer
* Jebo Odyssea MH 20" light on mounting brackets. Has one 150W double ended HQI 20000K & two 24W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue & two blue moon LED night light. New bulbs, less than 2 months old and have spare MH bulb still in box. Includes 2 external ballasts. Bought for $300, will sell for $180 OBO.
*Maxi-Jet 900 (3) and 600 (2) GPH Power heads. $15 each
***Livestock: You provide transportation device.
*Pink Tulip Tip Anemone. Getting huge! Currently the size of a grapefruit- $10
*Juvenille Emperor Angel, about 6-8 months old. She looks like she is starting to change. Georgeous baby that eats right from your hand. I hate to let her go!!! -$40 :(
*Purple Firefish, about 8 months old. - $15
*Clarkii Clown, about 1 year old. Will eat from your fingers. Sweet baby! - $15
*Watchamn Gobie, about 1 year old. $10.

clown1234

i would love the clown and the anenome but i dont now how to pay for the stuff and the emperor angel. if u now how to do the stuff the i might get the money and grab those i cant get an email so if u can get back to me o here if u can thanks

tankgirl1

You are confusing me... you want the clarkii and anemone shipped to your location? That is possible, but not something I like to do (not real safe on the fish, IMO). Let me know, email me an address and I will put pricing for shipping together for you. Thx!