72-gal Oceaninc Bow-Front set-up for sale, Baltimore, MD

D

dboy999

Originally Posted by ZoëJeun
I really want to start a tropical fish tank but I don't want to wait for the cycling process.
[/email]

your in the wrong hobbie bud!..patience is vertue in this hoobby..with that attitude.get ready to waste alot of money an living creatures deaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infern0

Haha, no kidding. And you don't even get to the patience of the cycling process until you've gone through the patience of the curing process for your rock, which is most of the time longer. Check the New to the Hobby section before you come to the Classified section and start buying stuff....make sure you REALLY wanna commit to it. Otherwise, like dboy999 said, you're just gonna end up killing a bunch of living things.

zoejeun

Its not that I dont have the patience, its just that if she has a ready tank it is just more convienant. I read up alot on this before I even began to think about what size/kind tank/fish etc etc I wanted. So don't belitte me because of one simple statement that I made. Patience isn't an issue. ^_^ Thank you have a nice day
Zoë

infern0

What do you mean if she has a ready tank? Are you gonna pick up and move a 72 gallon tank completely as is, or do you plan on raising that tank where it site in her house???

tankgirl1

OK, flame each other on a different thread.... I need to get this stuff sold as I no longer have adequate lighting over it. Thanks for all the inquiries.
:happyfish

zoejeun

Tank, I sent you another email with some more questions. Please get to them so I will be able to give you a definite answer accordingly. Thanks Doll <3
Zoë

reeftank27

would you cut a deal if someone took all of the livestock from you? i have a buddy that lives down there. thanks jason

tankgirl1

Live Sand sold. Thx!!
Still avail:
*72-gallon Oceanic bow-front all-glass w/black wooden stand, built in overflow, has 4-panel glass top. Great condition, with Hydrometer, Marine-Lab master test kit (2 months old), one mounted thermometer, 1 floating thermometer and 1 floating hydro-thermometer, heater up to 250 gal. will throw in 3/4, 50 gal size Instant Ocean. $280 OBO
*20 gallon long sump w/ 700 GPH return. No baffles in place (just small rocks). Includes roll of spare sterilzed beverage tubing, currently used on return system (easy to clean and/or repalce). $50 OBO
* Jebo Odyssea MH 20" light on mounting brackets. Has one 150W double ended HQI 20000K & two 24W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue & two blue moon LED night light. New bulbs, less than 2 months old and have spare MH bulb still in box. Includes 2 external ballasts. Bought for $300, will sell for $180 OBO.
*Maxi-Jet 900 (3) and 600 (2) GPH Power heads. $15 each
***Livestock: You provide transportation device.
*Pink Tulip Tip Anemone. Getting huge! Currently the size of a grapefruit- $10
*Juvenille Emperor Angel, about 6-8 months old. She looks like she is starting to change. Georgeous baby that eats right from your hand. I hate to let her go!!! -$40 :(
*Purple Firefish, about 8 months old. - $15
*Clarkii Clown, about 1 year old. Will eat from your fingers. Sweet baby! - $15
*Watchamn Gobie, about 1 year old. $10.

D

dboy999

id take the tank in a second pics look good but 3 hr. drive one way is rough....sorry...if we could meet half way or something i know you said you have a little car but maybe you know someone witha truck etc..ill give you full asking price an a full tank of gas?? :help:

tankgirl1

Thx for the bump. :happyfish
As for meeting half way.. I really would, but I have no resources to a truck, other than renting one. Sorry, but glad you like the pictures. My digital camera has officially gone on strike today, so all the pics I have are from a few days ago. I hope my fish find a good home soon! :notsure:
I still have the following items remaining... considering offers on all... Sump potentially spoken for and Tank has an offer.
*72-gallon Oceanic bow-front all-glass w/black wooden stand, built in overflow, has 4-panel glass top. Great condition, with Hydrometer, Marine-Lab master test kit (2 months old), one mounted thermometer, 1 floating thermometer and 1 floating hydro-thermometer, heater up to 250 gal. will throw in 3/4, 50 gal size Instant Ocean and Maxi-Jet 900 (3) Power heads. $280 OBO
*20 gallon long ($15) sump w/ 700 GPH ($35) return. No baffles in place (just small rocks). Includes roll of spare sterilzed beverage tubing, currently used on return system (easy to clean and/or repalce). $50 all OBO *will part out. Can mail the return pump.
* Jebo Odyssea MH 20" light on mounting brackets. Has one 150W double ended HQI 20000K & two 24W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue & two blue moon LED night light. New bulbs, less than 2 months old and have spare MH bulb still in box. Includes 2 external ballasts. Bought for $300, will sell for $180 OBO. *can mail.
***Livestock: You provide transportation device. Will not mail.
*Juvenille Emperor Angel, about 6-8 months old. She looks like she is starting to change. Georgeous baby that eats right from your hand. I hate to let her go!!! -$40 :(

zoejeun

How well do you think your anemone and clarkii clown will do in a 20-30 gallon tank?
I'll take any of your life stock you think will be okay in there (obviously not the angel but still)

tankgirl1

The Clarkii is about 3 inches long... The rule of thumb is 5 gallons of water to 1 inch of fish, if I am not mistaken. Also, it depends on how much water flow you have in there, as anemones really like varying water currents and strong water flow, and very good lighting. I would think that in a 20-30 gallon tank with exceptional flow and lighting (and maybe a 10 gallon sump or hang-on refugium/sump) you could keep the clarkii and the anemone, and maybe 1 other small fish like a royal gramma or something (and of course the 20-30 gallon size is perfect for a large nano style, with inverts and corals. I would advise starting your saltwater fish career with that size tank, and be patient and thoughtful about the little creatures you put in it.)
Just to let you know, my Clarkii has never hosted in the anemone. She will drop food to it, but won't stay in it. She prefers to make little sand caves and hide in there. :thinking:

tankgirl1

I still have the following items remaining... Taking best offers. Needs to go A.S.A.P.
*72-gallon Oceanic bow-front all-glass w/black wooden stand, built in overflow, has 4-panel glass top. Great condition, with Hydrometer, Marine-Lab master test kit (2 months old), one mounted thermometer, 1 floating thermometer and 1 floating hydro-thermometer, heater up to 250 gal. will throw in 3/4, 50 gal size Instant Ocean and Maxi-Jet 900 (3) Power heads. $280 OBO
*20 gallon long ($15) sump w/ 700 GPH ($35) return. No baffles in place (just small rocks). Includes roll of spare sterilzed beverage tubing, currently used on return system (easy to clean and/or repalce). $50 all OBO *will part out. Can mail the return pump.
* Jebo Odyssea MH 20" light on mounting brackets. Has one 150W double ended HQI 20000K & two 24W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue & two blue moon LED night light. New bulbs, less than 2 months old and have spare MH bulb still in box. Includes 2 external ballasts. Bought for $300, will sell for $180 OBO. *can mail.
***Livestock: You provide transportation device. Will not mail. Will sell all for $60!!!

D

dboy999

im still here...ill even give 300 plus tank of gas if you meet me half way..do it tommorow no problem....just letting you know in case you get totally jammed with it

D

dboy999

actually just looked it up on mapquest 2 hr 5 min to baltimore from me...thats an hour each..? :help:

fatena

:cheer: i am interested in bying your set up , i can pick up everything tomorrow, can you email some pictures for your system thanks.

tankgirl1

dboy- really sorry, but I think its illegal to strap a 72 gallon bow and stand on top of a Saturn Ion. :hilarious But, thanks for your serious interest :)
Fatena - every time I try to email you I get a blocked message. Email me and I will respond to it with photos. Thanks!!