75 gallon enough for full grown Fimby

salt life

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3123013

my older 75g is gonna be the fimby's home once i find a place to put the chain link. my spotted moray is getting pretty damn big, not sure how much longer i can wait till i have to do another system. maybe get a 125 and put the spotted and fimby in there with the niger trigger.

what else you gonna be keeping with it? i think we got ours around the same size, mines just over a foot and still has plenty of room to grow out in the 75

crypt keeper

he is about 15 inches. Turning into a complete monster. I cant keep any fish with him. He just ate a 3 inch flame angel with zero issues. My girlfriend bless her heart tried to suprise me with it. She didnt think it would eat him.. We came home and the fimby had a nice lump and the fish was gone. She knew better not to put it in the 150. The eel will eat any fish. He wont mess with inverts like hermits and starfish. But if it has fins its game over. I have the 75 just sitting around. Im going to move him over once I get it started back up. I moved all my equipment and sand and rock to my 150.

salt life

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3124698
he is about 15 inches. Turning into a complete monster. I cant keep any fish with him. He just ate a 3 inch flame angel with zero issues. My girlfriend bless her heart tried to suprise me with it. She didnt think it would eat him.. We came home and the fimby had a nice lump and the fish was gone. She knew better not to put it in the 150. The eel will eat any fish. He wont mess with inverts like hermits and starfish. But if it has fins its game over. I have the 75 just sitting around. Im going to move him over once I get it started back up. I moved all my equipment and sand and rock to my 150.
ohhh, mine seems pretty chill, not really aggresive when i feed either and i only feed the eels once a week. mines about the same size too. awesome eel though