90 Tank Stocking

edwar050

Before I even get the 90 tank, I want to know what to put in it-
My ideas, I know alittle about all of these fish but not combining them, they will be in the tank for a really long time so-
Snowflake eel 1 or 2?
Niger Trigger 12in
Valentini Puffer 4in
lunar wrasse 10 in
volitain Lionfish 15 in
one of these will most certainly have to go I believe, but which one? I am leaning towards the trigger-
what about two snowflakes in a 90-what else could i put in there? 2sfe, vpuffer, vlion?
Trying to figure out wheather its worth the effort and money to build a 90, stand and canopy- get another protien skimmer and wet/dry. I already have shoplights- what do you guys think?

moto757

your list is ok but like most triggers they like to pick at stuff like a lions antennas no if you are good at wood working and can knock out your stand and stuff you might save but my stand was only like a 145 bucks or something and looks great no headaches no painting or stain whichever did you say build the tank too if you can then that is where you will save some money then.

edwar050

I figure I can do the stand and canopy for 50 with the tools and wood i have already, all i need is 1/2 in plywood for the outside. I was thinking of building the stand becasue I could custom fit a 30 long sump in the bottom. That and I would have to do work with the canopy if I planned on getting two morays anyways.