a sincere reef addiction letter

thud

"Im addicted to reef tanks. i have been struggling with this for over a year now. I was in treatment and recovering but I went back to it after a very painful surgery. and now I have been back on it for 5 months. i use everyday and I don't know how to stop. it's to the point where I no longer have the money to spend on the reef. I don't know what to do. I want to get away from this drug but i could really use some advice. How do I get off of it? And how do I stay off of it? i really want to get off but im so scared that its just going to kill me. sometimes i kinda wish it would. It seems so hard to quit. im not sure that I am strong enough. Where can i find the strength to quit? reef addiction is ruining my life. I dont even have to money to get back into a treatment program. I need help. Im only 21...why have I let this ruin me? im so depressed. can anyone help me?" - some random reefer
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

reef46

We'll you could start by getting rid of your substance of choice (aka your tank) by giving it to me. I'm addicted too, but it's ok