A video of my tank

B

bigtankbigfish

dude, what kind of fish is that big shiny looking one, like aluminum foil. I saw a ton of them snorkeling in florida when i was younger, those things get HUUUGGGEEEE!!!
what size tank is that?

scott t

That silver fish looks like Threadfin Lookdown (Selene vomer) To me. I am new to SWF but looks like one to me. They should be added to a reef with caution. A 125 gallon or larger aquarium with peaceful tank mates, particularly those that are not fin nippers, is necessary. The diet of the Threadfin Lookdown consists of meaty foods and occasional live items.

juniors04

Originally Posted by BigTankBigFish
http:///forum/post/3284357
dude, what kind of fish is that big shiny looking one, like aluminum foil. I saw a ton of them snorkeling in florida when i was younger, those things get HUUUGGGEEEE!!!
what size tank is that?

Hey whats up man thats a look down jack. Intresting fish Loves to swin and eat. Its a 300 gallon tank.

B

bigtankbigfish

Oh ok, I couldnt tell how big the tank was from the video. That is one cool looking fish. I dont think you could ever put one of those in a little 125. You should take another video during feeding time and include a full tank shot