achilles tang

mauler

I was thinking about online but I probably won't because you have no idea what condition the fish is in I might consider divers den but they're so expensive. I'll ask them to try that tomorrow

Jen2828

Trick that worked with my guy was shredding nori thru the vortech...try having them shred some nori and sending it thru the water column and see if that entices him.

jay0705

Its alot of money to try and help. I know where your coming from tho. Every time i look at mandarins at lfs so many are thin and mis fed. I have 4 mandys and 3 scooter blennys half are bc I wanted to help. Dont get me wrong I love them as fish, but had they been plump and healthy idk if I would have that many lol. The big diff w them tho is most lfs dont feed them the correct food. They will eat if fed the rt stuff. W the tang in my experience there not picky eaters, mine are pigs! So something else maybe wrong if it wont eat anything

Jen2828

I wouldn't take him if they can't get him to eat. Just continue to check in and see day to day if they've had any success. I picked mine up at the airport directly from the wholesaler, so I was just very fortunate (and lucky) he was plump to begin with and started eating within a couple days.

jay0705

I know this site has them on sale for 199.99 lol sale???? But yea if u want your local make sure it eats

mauler

$200 is pretty normal for them from what I've seen and if it wasn't for the price I would get him in a heartbeat and I would order online but there's not telling what condition it will arrive in like Jen said you just have to get lucky. I'll just if he's eating and do what Jen said and check in every day