Adding a canister filter to a nano

aviator

Has anyone found a nice, sleed way to do this without having to *gulp" drill the tank? (I have two 24 aquapods)
I have a aquapod and the filtration is lack-luster to sat the least. We do, however like the sleek look of them sitting in the bedroom. Is there a way to add on an aftermarket canister filter without destroying the look?
I'd like to put a large Rena XP3 or equivalent on it and tie the two 24 aquapods together so that one filter can filter two tanks. I'd be perfectly happy just using the small filter inside the tank as a suppliment.

flower

Originally Posted by aviator
http:///forum/post/3120158
Has anyone found a nice, sleed way to do this without having to *gulp" drill the tank? (I have two 24 aquapods)
I have a aquapod and the filtration is lack-luster to sat the least. We do, however like the sleek look of them sitting in the bedroom. Is there a way to add on an aftermarket canister filter without destroying the look?
I'd like to put a large Rena XP3 or equivalent on it and tie the two 24 aquapods together so that one filter can filter two tanks. I'd be perfectly happy just using the small filter inside the tank as a suppliment.

I have had a 55g, a 75g and now a 90g tank...They all ran perfect, and completely off of canister filters for years...I don't drill tanks.
...When you clean a canister, don't rinse he pads in freshwater, rinse them in saltwater and just swish them around..Then replace them back into the filter. The canisters sit under the stand invisible.
I don't know how to rig a filter to take care of 2 tanks at once...but I am sure a big enough filter will easily take care of your filtering needs. They run silent too...a real plus for a bedroom.