Am I overstocked?

anjiro

After getting rid of a tank and selling some fish and rock. I am down to one tank. I did some trading as well with my lfs.
So I just wanted to know if my 29 gal oceanic biocube is over stocked. I have a Pair Clowns, mandarin Dragonet, springri dottyback, ebili angel. Feather duster, 1 hermit crab, 2 turbo snails, 3 cerith snails, 3 nerite snails, 6 nassarius snails, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 fireshrimp. I have 28lbs of liverock. and about 3/4 of an inch of sand. What do you guys think?
Please note that many do not recommend a mandarin in this size tank but I have had one for 6 months, he eats everything from frozen formula one, to pellets to the pods covering the tank.

9supratt4

The only thing I think you might want to look into removing from there is the angel. I know it is one of the smaller angels when fully grown, but with all the other fish and a 5-6 inch angel it may be too much.

anjiro

Thanks! I do plan on upgrading in the near future like in 6 months or so, and keeping this for other small fish. I just moved so I got rid of lots of my stuff... Thanks again for lettin me know.