American Pinpoint Monitors

cgrant

if your talking about american marine pinpoint monitors they work well, I have a ph monitor and i love mine!

acrylic51

I have both.....Ph needs to be calibrated regularly and IMO the Milwakee units are alittle better IMO.....The wireless thermometer is nice........

1911_guy

Originally Posted by acrylic51
I have both.....Ph needs to be calibrated regularly and IMO the Milwakee units are alittle better IMO.....The wireless thermometer is nice........
What do you like better in the Milwakee unit? How often is "regularly" and what does calibrating consist of? Does this have to be done with the Milwakee unit? Thanks

acrylic51

IMO better quality.......My friend has the Milwalkee and it doesn't need to be calibrated as much as the Pinpoint units.....I use to check my Pinpoint bi weekly.........I know several people that use the PinPoint and all see about the same thing......All PH probes have a pretty short lifespan for their cost.......As they get older they drift more and more.....I think they should be replaced yearly for high accuracy.....

1911_guy

Thanks, I would have to order the Milwaulkee unit from another dealer...the online shop I normally use only carries the American Pinpoint brand.