Anenome Keeps getting blown off of my rock.

prk543

I have a BTA in my 20 Long, and it keeps getting blown off of my rock. I hand't kept up with my water changes and top offs for 2 weeks, and my BTA started movingt around the tank. Now my water quality is back in check, and the anenome is trying to settle down in a new spot. However every time it gets to he highest rock, it gets pushed off of it by the force of my HOB filter. Should i turn the filter off for a while to let the BTA find its new spot, or should i just let it be and help it find a place to anchor if it gets blown off the rock again?
(Note: if i turn off the filter, my protein skimmer still has the ability to move water.)
-Prk543

lexluethar

Let it go where it wants. If it moves to a spot and gets blown off let it find the best spot for itself. You can turn off the filter but then when you start it back up they anemone will get blown off. Make sure all your filters have covers, and let it go where it wants / needs to go.

R

rcreations

I learned from trial and error, with anemones you need to let them go wherever they want. Because you can move them a dozen times, but they will still go where they want if the spot you pick is not good for them.