Another flow question

jmbr0828

Alright guys, I have a few questions about flow
Right now my current setup is a 55 gal with a 25 gal fuge.
I am running a koralia hydror evolution 1050 gph PH, an older hydror 350 pgh PH, ( I think. I can't read it due to coralline algea covering the numbers)
I am also running a rio 2500 with 529 gph in the fuge. and a seaclone 100 skimmer with a maxijet 1200 pump
and a rena XP2 with a 300 pgh rating.
I was running a maxijet 1500 with the sureflo conversion, but it was blowing all of my sand and corals all over the place, so I put the smaller koralia back in.
Basically what my questions are, what is my turnover rate in the sump?
in the display?
Is this enough?
Should I put the Maxijet back in, as my corals don't look as good now?
My corals are:
1 umbrella leather
1 colt coral
1 green mushroom rock with about 10 mushrooms
1 pink zoo frag with what appears to be 3 more heads getting ready to grow
1 acan frag
1 metallic xenia frag
I am unsure of how to calculate the turnover rate, as I do not know the formula, if someone could supply me with the formula, I could figure it out.

2quills

By my math you have approximately 10.3x turnover rate of your systems total volume of water through the sump. Actually probably a little less since there isn't actually 80g of water in there once you figure the sump isn't completely full and you factor in live rock, sand, fish, equipment, head loss from the pumps...etc. You're probably looking at more like 6-8x which is plenty.
Flow in your tank obviously is a combined 1400gph for a total of 25x turnover. That is also plenty. So you should be fine where you're at.

jmbr0828

Would this be enough for say LPS and SPS? I'm going to be upgrading in a couple years, and would like to begin growing out corals for the new setup.