Another unidentified ????

rslinger

So I got this one free a month or so ago. I has been healing and regrowing ever since. Now the big question what is it......

rslinger

I don't think so it is deffently sps, some kinda of acro I think but could be a monti digita maybe milliapora maybe.

S

siptang

really? perhaps I'm wrong lol. (probably)
by the purple base and somewhat retracted greenish polyps, I thought it was that.

rslinger

Wow that would be great! I am going to move it down a little bit and see what happens I think...move it down to middle area. It is kinda browned out still but when I got it, it was a 1/4 of the size it is now.

spanko

Not saying for sure that is what it is, but it does resemble it. don't do too much moving around, let it settle in and start basing out over the frag plug. Mid level in the tank should be good under your lighting. Make sure it is not getting shaded. Remember the colors of acros do morph depending on environment so it may change over time.

rslinger

I moved it half way down front and center and it already looks a little brighter!! my light also for some reason looks bluer the farther down in my tank so maybe that's why.