Any computer gurus out there?

clarkiiboi

I am sure this is an easy fix, but I can't figure it out or remember where to look to change anything.
The problem: recently all the pics that come up within a thread are coming up blurry/distorted--to be more specific they look like 100's (give or take) of boxes. I can see the pic, I know what it is (a tank, fish, unknown critter, etc.) but it's not clear. This is only with attached pics, not avatars on this site (that confuses me more!). It happens within other websites also, if there is a pic it is blurred/distorted. I haven't changed anything on the computer in years so why might this be happening? Can anyone lead me to how to fix or something to try, just to see if that works? Thanks so much. :)

hiddenicon

what internet servise do u have? I have PeoplePC and it will blurre images inorder to make my connection faster(there PeoplePC Accelerated thing). If you have this, this could be the problem or if you have another service it might be doing it for the same perpuse(acceleration) if this doesn't help i could call your internet serves company and they will be able to fix it with you :yes:

clarkiiboi

Thanks. I did just change ISP with an accelerator. That was a good idea, unfortunately that was not the problem (I can easily turn that off and on). Guess I will have to call them. Thanks for trying to help.