Anybody want some chaeto?

amandal

It's time to mow the lawn. I'm in Melbourne, FL. It's free to anyone who wants it. Just pay shipping, which should be cheap. I've got paypal.

sunburnt

If you have enough, I'd like some, too. Shipping would be to zip code 76549. Let me know ((email at GoSpeedGrrrl AT yahoo.com )) and I can PayPal ASAP.
Thanks!

Darla

chipmaker

I would like some chaeto, but no paypal....I could send a money order though.and am perfectly willing to wait....located central alabama 36043 area......

crox

I want some. 11229. let me know. e-mail crox2004 at hotmail dot com.
Thanks.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

amandal

Wow! Great response! I'll hit the post office up for supplies and let everyone know the specifics soon.

sunburnt

Pssst... Amanda!
I'll pay the extra if you stuff one of his dragon morays in there...
Kidding... Kidding!

Thanks!
Darla

amandal

Alright folks... I'm closing the bidding with 11 takers. :cheer:
I'll pull out as much as I can and divide it into 11 piles. You should each definitely get enough to start a good colony. I will be shipping priority mail, which takes 2 days (3 max) for the bargain price of $4.05 flat rate to anywhere in the US.
Those of you in the great white frosty north (i.e. North Dakota, New York, & Michigan) may have some freezing temp issues. In your case, we can upgrade to Express shipping for $18.80 which ships overnight, if you think it will help. I can also wrap the bags in newspaper for insulation before boxing. If anybody has any other suggestions, let me know. I'm afraid heat packs in such a small package will just torch the chaeto... and at that point, is it really worth it? Lol. I'm pretty optimistic about the overnight/newspaper method though. Of course, if you would like me to use the 2/3 day Priority option anyway, that's fine with me.

I've checked the weather, and those 3 are the only states I'm worried about. We should be able to find a 2/3 day warmer weather window to ship to all the others.
I will also be sending this to the emails I have and via PM to the others. Expect email from Hodge712 at yahoo dot com. Email me back to confirm that you're still interested, and to tell me what you want me to do if you live in a cold state. Be sure to include your shipping address and I'll email you the final details.
Also... double check this info down here for me. :joy:
~Amanda
BTW, Darla... I wish I were close enough to those DMEs to send one. I wouldn't, of course, but they and their owner are in So. Illinois while my lonely self is in FL (temporarily).

JOE123 75758 joestepdaddy@earthlink.net TX
Sunburnt 76549 GoSpeedGrrrl@yahoo.com TX
barebucta 11432 neilrambaran@hotmail.com NY
chipmaker 36043 AL
mihifisi 28110 NC
crox 11229 crox2004@hotmail.com NY
purerebel 48421 junobeach44@hotmail.com MI
SAtiger 78229 lsulimey331@yahoo.com TX
DKWICK 58703 dgwminot@yahoo.com ND
kik0jones4 kik0jones4@msn.com
freekazz 60050 IL
Edit: I can't seem to find a way to PM anybody, so I hope you all see this.

F

freekazz

2 to 3 days would be fine for me the heat pack should be fine if u wrap the heat pack in news paper also. The heat packs at Home Depot the ones u put in your gloves work pretty good . If u accept Pay Pal I'll give u $10 for a good clump .Thanks
Mike

sunburnt

Amanda,
That sounds great. I'll PayPal ASAP. I really appreciate this. Always trying to up my pod pop.

:: muttering to self ::
So if I can intercept the delivery from Illinois....

If he sucessfully breeds those beautiful creatures, I'll be in line for one. :: dreams :: Uh, yeah. Right behind every aquarium and all the more experienced poeple on here... ;-)

amandal

Nobody? I'm looking for yesses and nos. I don't want anybody that responded before to miss out if they don't see this in time.