Anybody want some chaeto?

barebucta

Amanda, thanks alot for all of the trouble in finding out about shipping etc.. You bring up a good point about the coldness in NYC and therefore I was able to get my hands on some locally. Thaks again.

amandal

Matt 819 and robPSca, I've had a few drop out and a few not respond yet, so there is definitely room for you two on the list. It looks like everyone will still be getting more than originally expected. Freekazz, sorry I haven't responded sooner. It was a crazy work week. :)
I will be shipping early this week. If you have paypal, send $4.05 shipping to Hodge712@yahoo.com. Send $5 if you're in cold weather and would like a heatpack. I'll wrap the chaeto and the heat pack each separately in newspaper so the heat doesn't become too intense.
Don't forget to email me with shipping addresses, etc at the email address above. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day.
If you don't have paypal, email me and we can make other arrangements.
I will email as soon as it is shipped so everyone knows when to expect delivery.
:-D Amanda

robpsca

lol Hiya
just wondering if our order has been shipped yet.
been waatchin the mail every day
anxiously awaiting
Marc :joy:

aw2

Hey, guys...I'm not sure if Amanda has been able to ship your orders or not.
Unfortunately, she's been extremely sick for the past few days and has barely even gotten out of bed.
I'll check on the cheato for you guys, though and report back when I have some info.

studly

thank u was just going to ask on Freekazz's order also wanted to make sure she got his payment.

robpsca

Originally Posted by AW2
Hey, guys...I'm not sure if Amanda has been able to ship your orders or not.
Unfortunately, she's been extremely sick for the past few days and has barely even gotten out of bed.
I'll check on the cheato for you guys, though and report back when I have some info.
AW2 thanks for the update. from both of us to you and yours. be safe and get well soon

robpsca

Originally Posted by SAtiger
Bump. Not too be insensitive, just hoping everyone knows what's going on.
havnt heard anyting since the 8th

satiger

Yeah, I meant for the original group of people that were waiting on the chaeto. They might not have caught that Amanda had fell ill.

amandal

Back from the brink of death!
I'm really sorry for the delay and long silence. As Andy said, my aunt was kind enough to bring me a souvenir flu back from her trip to San Francisco. I really didn't make it out of bed for several days. I'm even 10lbs lighter for my troubles. Except for a bit of a lingering cough, I'm nearly good as new.
As for your chaeto... ***)
It has been resting comfortably in the fuge, probably growing a little extra in the meantime. All six confirmed takers are paid in full. I have the boxes, the heat packs, the shipping labels, and a post office nearby. I also have nothing to do this weekend, but get things ready to send to you, and I don't have to work on Monday. Come Hell or high water, six boxes will be on their way to six of you on Monday.
Thank you all for your patience. You won't be waiting much longer.

robpsca

HEY!!!
Welcome back. So glad your better LOL tell her next time NOT to bring gifts. unless its chocolate
thank you so much. looking forward to getting the chaeto
Hugz