anyone play electric guitar

M

marinerfr

hi does any one in here paly electric guitar don't eevn tell me im alone

shogun323

I primarily play acoustic but I love electric as well. I have 93 Mexican made Strat and play it through a Digitech GNX3.

fishead

i bought a mim fender strat 3 years ago and just finally learned my first complete song, warpigs by black sabbath, i'm 44 years old, to old to learn real chords but man i love those power chords.

M

marinerfr

Originally Posted by fishead
i bought a mim fender strat 3 years ago and just finally learned my first complete song, warpigs by black sabbath, i'm 44 years old, to old to learn real chords but man i love those power chords.
u know im trading my whole 10 gallon zoo tank in classified section with everything u need for an electric guitar

stephish

Originally Posted by ruaround
i tear up some Guitar Hero on the PS2... never have played a real guitar though...
I wanna play guitar hero!!!!
I have an Ibanez electric and a Dean acoustic as well as drums. LOL Chords are brutal! i'm all about some TAB although I do make an attempt to practice the chords.

ruaround

Originally Posted by stephish
its a freakin blast!!! i have beat the game (GH II) on easy and medium... i am workin on hard level now... it is difficult cuz like i said... i havent ever played real guitar before...
my buddy that has played guitar for 15 years plays on expert and is 2 songs away from beating the game... he has been workin on the 2 songs for about 5 weeks now...

demartini

Originally Posted by ruaround
i tear up some Guitar Hero on the PS2... never have played a real guitar though...
guitar hero is awesome!!!

greymach

Yup i do. Here is a pic of my SG

Ive played guitar hero too. ITs way fun. i wish i still had a ps2. Anyway my friend had it and the controls were based of SGs so i thought that was pretty cool too.

greymach

hanger 18 by megadeth is so awsome on guitar hero 2 i was so stoked to see that on there when i first played it

M

marinerfr

Originally Posted by stephish
I have an Ibanez electric and a Dean acoustic as well as drums. LOL Chords are brutal! i'm all about some TAB although I do make an attempt to practice the chords.
would u trade ur ibanez for my 30w' coral and everything

shogun323

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
bass player here.
i play a 5stg, 7stg, and a 12stng.
I would love to see pics of the 7 and 12 string.

xdave

I do. I have a black Bronze Series Warlock (my beater, $159 including case) and a '91 Deluxe Stratocaster Plus in blue frost with maple fingerboard. Also a Digitech GSP7 rack unit, stereo out into 2 35w Crate combos with both tube and solid state amps in them. I now go through my computer with native Instruments Guitar rig 2 instead of the GSP7.

jam1e

I have an Electric Fender Strat, a Yamaha Acoustic, a Jasmine Takamine aucostic, and an Ibanez bass ... yeah .. I play little guitar .. haha

I have a mexican fender strat, a schecter c-1 classic, and just finished a telecaster that I built for myself. Suprisingly, it's the best sounding of the 3.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by shogun323
I would love to see pics of the 7 and 12 string.
myspace.com/cowfishrule
i dont have a pic of the 7 up there yet.
it'll be up there nxt week.

ackermsb

I play the electric 4-string mandolin
Ill post a pic when I get my new one. Its getting built as I write this. yyyeeeaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!