Applying a Tournequet

ruaround

a Tony Dungy D doesnt faulter more than once!!! Jax has always played Indy tough, but has lost mot of their battles... also, the Colts running game (or total lack there of) as well as special teams that lost them this game... not to take anything from the thrashing the jags put on, but this will not happen again... they will go back to T Dungy tackling 101 this week!!!

1911_guy

Originally Posted by ruaround
a Tony Dungy D doesnt faulter more than once!!! Jax has always played Indy tough, but has lost mot of their battles... also, the Colts running game (or total lack there of) as well as special teams that lost them this game... not to take anything from the thrashing the jags put on, but this will not happen again... they will go back to T Dungy tackling 101 this week!!!
I read on their website they went through tackling 101 last week...

ruaround

perhaps tackling 101... but not Dungy tackling 101... the Colts will go far in the playoffs...
that being said... gotta dig Jones-Drew and Del Rio's decision to go with Gerrard...

1911_guy

JDR didn't "go" with Garrard, Leftwich was injured and had season ending surgery. Jones-Drew is in the runnings for Rookie of the Year.
Indy & playoffs...sorry, I don't see them getting anywhere.

tx reef

I have only one thing to say about the jags in that game.....

If the Colts defense doesn't learn how to tackle they will be in a lot of trouble come playoff time.
I hope someone else beats the Chargers in the playoffs before the Colts have to play them. If you think the Jags put up some numbers, just wait until LT gets a hold of them. He might get 375 yards rushing by himself. :hilarious
Anyway, the Jags always play the Colts tough, no matter what kind of season they are having.
Maybe we'll see eachother in the playoffs....

tangman99

Yeah, the Jags are my home team. I have to admit, they were starting to get on my nerves with there inconsistent playing but they looked like a different team out there. I think it's the black uniforms.

1911_guy

Originally Posted by emmitt2
1911, do you know the deal with Fred Taylor's injury?
Only that his hamstring was sore. Jones-Drew also came out because he was dehydrated, no reason to put either one of them back in. Hopefully, neither one of them has any serious issues.

1911_guy

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Anyway, the Jags always play the Colts tough, no matter what kind of season they are having.
Maybe we'll see eachother in the playoffs....
Just like Houston always plays Jacksonville tough. Too bad this season the Jags played horribly against the Texans both games.
Playoffs, yeah...I hope we get into the playoffs and I hope Indy beats San Diego so we can play Indy again instead of them. Probably won't happen though.

1911_guy

Originally Posted by TangMan99
Yeah, the Jags are my home team. I have to admit, they were starting to get on my nerves with there inconsistent playing but they looked like a different team out there. I think it's the black uniforms.
I don't think the uniforms have anything to do with it...we'll see if they are still inconsistent these last 3 games. I'm more nervous about the Titans game this weekend than the other 2. They always play us tough. I'll be there to watch this one. We leave for TN on Friday!!!

1911_guy

Originally Posted by UKCATS
Who Dey!!!
I helped build the Paul Brown stadium before I joined the Air Force.