Athens Ga.

friction32

Just wondering of there is anyone in the Athens Ga. area that would be interested in swapping frags or that might have some different kind of stuff they want to *give* or sell!!!
Thanks

friction32

yes I go there often....they are great people to deal with but I am looking for different hobbiest that would like to trade among each other......maybe some people have some really cool different stuff that is hard to find in stores
TNX!!!!

friction32

Tnx fish....I am just looking for anything unusuall....maybe a pink or orange leather....blue mushrooms.....just anything with alot of color

cholland

Hey,
I live in Covington, GA which is only about 30 min from you. I would be interested in trading.
Let me know.
:D

fishkiller

I have blue mushrooms, and some others that may catch your eye. I have/can get more bright green and bright yellow sinularias (spelling?), and all kinds of zoos, shrooms, whatever. What kinda stuff do you have?

friction32

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys.Been really busy here.I had some colt , toadstool and different colored polyps frags I wanted to trade but the inlaws set up their first reef tank and was in need of some things so they ended up with them.So at the moment I have nothing to trade. Maybe in a few monts. But I would be willing to work something else out with any of you. Maybe even for a small price. Just let me know if any of you can help. You can e-mail me at friction32@yahoo.com
THANKS!!!